- It is done, you can't get too busy later on and not get to your practice.
- It sets the tone for the day. I feel more relaxed.
- I have accomplished a major goal for the day before I even get to breakfast.
- I am hungry.
- I feel rushed, I worry about being late.
- For some reason, I am more full of phlegm in the morning. Many breaks must be taken to spit or blow my nose.
- I miss the morning dog walk.
- I think breakfast is better in pajamas.
- I never feel rushed, timers are not necessary.
- My mind is more at ease.
- I am not hungry or thirsty.
- I am more focused on practice.
- Practice will not make me late for anything, supper can wait.
- If I oversleep, it doesn't shorten my practice.
- Perfect way to end a day, much preferable to drinks or television.
What practice time have you adopted, and why?