- Finished with classes for the quarter, finals week will land me 1/6 of the way to becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic.
- A perfectly placed moon day the weekend before finals.
- Dan and I are adding to our 'family'...we're getting a puppy this weekend.
- My parents will be visiting for a few days over break; I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving.
- The kind people that surround and inspire me...including my professors and classmates.
- Using this upcoming break (2 weeks long) to really dive in head-first into practice with no other obligations (besides #4, a three day break). I want to establish a stronger practice habit (6 days a week) so I'm more prone to practice at home when I need to this upcoming quarter.
- Resolving my issue with killing slugs in my garden. I struggled with this as they weren't doing anything but eating...until it killed a pea plant. As the Gita teaches us, sometimes action needs to be taken. However, if I find a banana slug I won't harm it; I'll just move it into my neighbors yard full of weeds. It's a native after all, and doesn't actually eat living plants!
- Summer is forcasted to finally begin tomorrow. And we deserve it with all the rain and cold.
- Pulling out the summer clothes and packing up the winter ones.
- Looking forward so much to the first signs of Oregon strawberries...and the few plants in my small garden putting out fruit. I can't wait to harvest food other than herbs that I grew myself.
Friday, June 11, 2010
10 Things...take 3
As I have been inspired by both Jill and Amanda, here are the 10 things that are really making my day as of late: